Casa Cipriani is located in the Governors Island ferry terminal building at the corner of South and Whitehall streets near South Ferry in Manhattan. The Beaux-Arts building was built between 1906 and 1909 and originally used as the Municipal Ferry Pier and was used as the ferry terminal to Governors Island since 1956. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1976. The project includes 47 Rooms & Suites, a private club and a wellness center.
HOTELS & RESIDENCES
A MODERN CLASSIC
The Mr. C hotels brand was conceptualized by Ignazio and Maggio Cipriani of the Cipriani family internationally renowned for their restaurants, innovative event spaces, nightlife and residences. As young travelers commuting between Europe and the United States, the fourth generation Cipriani found Los Angeles to be the perfect location to introduce their independent hotel brand, Mr. C.